Any kind of lead is useful to a startup. With so much competition for the online shopper, businesses are looking for any clue to attract a customer and make a loyal customer base. Leads are essential to any business because they are the source of sales and profit. To achieve a bottom line, having qualified leads in your business is vital.
As a business owner or a marketer, you should identify leads that are likely to convert and improve your sales or profit. Generating leads is no easy task, so you need a lead-generation tool in 2022.
1 – E Leads Pro
E Leads Pro is lead generation software that automates the process of collecting or gathering contact and automating the process of capturing leads. With this simple tool, you can connect with your prospects and visitors without making your hands dirty.
This tool can generate leads from social networking sites, including LinkedIn. It refines how your business connects with prospects and builds relationships with existing customers. It allows you to drive the most sales and repeat customers.
- Available on a free demo
- Reliable customer support
- Offers A/B testing
- Detailed insights and analytics
- Offers full optimization of campaigns
- Starter ($199) /month
- Professional (299) /month
- Enterprise (499) /month
- Enterprise Plus ( 899) /month
2 – OptiMonk
OptiMonk is one of the best tools to drive quality leads to your business. With this tool, you can create converting pop-ups on your e-commerce site, generate more leads, and increase your sales.
- Comes in a simple drag-and-drop elements
- Custom form fields
- Intelligent triggering and targeting options
- Detailed analytics
- Allows for A/B testing
- Essential ($290) /month
- Growth ($790) /month
- Premium ($1990) /month
- Master (Available on request)
3 – SalesBlink
SalesBlink is not just your ordinary lead generation tool. The software uses LinkedIn outreach and cold email to connect with potential customers in just a few minutes and improve the chances of getting a response from customers.
This tool comes with a visual campaign builder that you can use to generate and gather leads from multiple channels in less time. The company finder feature also helps you to find B2B prospects. You can filter companies based on team size, country, and industry.
- Allows for automating and scheduling of follow-ups
- Get verified emails
- Allows you to perform a bulk search
- Centralized dashboard for managing prospects and history
- Pitch for customers globally
- Email Warmup ($11) /month
- Email outreach ($29) /month
- Sales outreach ($89) /month
4 – Qualaroo
Qualaroo is an advanced lead generation and customer feedback tool for any small business. You can use this tool to create lead capture forms and targeted surveys on your e-commerce site in a few minutes.
This tool comes with in-depth targeting options that you can use to target niche visitors and behavior actions. You can easily push such leads to your CRM with its seamless integration APIs.
- Supports six different channels for leads generation
- Over 40 advanced targeting options
- Compatible with popular lead management and quick data tools
- Skips logic
- Offers over 14 question types
- Essential: $80/month
- Premium: $160/month
- Enterprise: Available on request
If you’re looking for the best lead generation tool for your online store, E-leads Pro is the best for you. This tool is affordable and has a simple learning curve. You can easily navigate the dashboard to search, connect, and engage with leads.
Read also: What Is Automated Transcription Software?