In the morning, most of us do not have time for complex culinary delights. A sandwich, porridge, or a quick scrambled egg are the average range of breakfast options. What to do if all these options are already fed up with you? Learn Quick Breakfast Recipes! In this article, we will share some ideas with you.
How To Cut Down On Breakfast Time
Think over the menu for a few days in advance – sometimes you can use part of the dishes left over from dinner to prepare breakfast. For example, fry the leftover boiled rice with an egg.
Make blanks. If fruits and vegetables are used in the dish, they can be peeled and cut the day before (or cooked with a frozen mix) so that in the morning all you have to do is toss them into a pan or blender.
Freeze leftovers. Cooking some dishes (for example, cheesecakes) takes a significant amount of time. In this case, it may be useful to cook several servings at once and freeze 2-3 of them for future use. So that in the future you would only need to warm them up in the oven.
Take a look at casseroles. Yes, they take more than five minutes to cook, but most of this time the dish does not require your attention. Send all the ingredients in the oven for 20 minutes and while you get dressed and do your makeup, breakfast will be prepared without your participation.
Here are some recipes where you can use these principles and save yourself time when preparing breakfast.
Ingredients. 160 g gluten-free mixture or whole grain flour, 350 ml nut milk, 4 eggs, 40 g melted butter, 3 g salt, 30 ml Jerusalem artichoke syrup, 100 g fresh pumpkin, and a pinch of turmeric. For the filling: 150 g of seafood, 50 g of any zucchini, 50 g of fresh tomatoes, 10 ginger, a clove of garlic, 50 g of spinach, 100 ml of coconut milk, 10 ml of soy sauce, 10 g of ghee, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Mix dry ingredients, eggs, and 150 ml of milk. Pound into a homogeneous mass without lumps. Then pour in the rest of the milk and melted butter.
- In this base, add pumpkin, previously cleaned and cut into small cubes, and turmeric. Put everything in a blender and beat until smooth.
- Bring the dough to the desired consistency and taste. As a result, the mass should resemble kefir in density. Bake in the usual way: 10 minutes in the oven at 180°C.
- Meanwhile, prepare the filling. Sauté finely chopped garlic and ginger in butter. To them, throw cubes of zucchini and tomatoes and simmer for 3 minutes. Then send any seafood: fish or a sea cocktail. 2 minutes on fire – and season with milk and soy sauce.
- At the very end, put the spinach and remove it from heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste and spoon into pancakes.
Chia Pudding With Coconut Milk
Ingredients . 15 g chia seeds, 100 ml milk, 50 ml coconut milk, 2 tsp. sugar, 1 pc. mango, 1 pc. coconut.
- Combine chia seeds, both types of milk, and sugar in a container, mix well and leave in the refrigerator overnight.
- Peel the mango from the skin and bones, and cut it into cubes.
- Peel the coconut from the shell and cut the pulp of the nut into thin slices.
- Put the finished pudding in a bowl, put the mango pieces and cover everything with coconut slices.
Golden Granola With Honey
Ingredients. 300 g long-cooked oatmeal, 50 g walnuts, 50 g almonds, 100 g coconut flakes or coconut crunches, 4 tbsp. l. coconut oil, 3 tbsp. l. liquid honey, 2 tbsp. l. dark cane sugar, you can add dried fruits, candied fruits, any seeds, citrus zest, and chocolate drops. To serve yogurt and milk.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment. Pour oatmeal, nuts, coconut flakes, and sugar directly on it. Stir.
- Spread coconut oil evenly over dry ingredients, then honey. Stir again.
- Put in the oven for 10 minutes. Then take it out, mix it up and send it back. Be careful because granola burns quickly, stir occasionally.
- Once the granola is golden, remove and pour into a large airtight jar.
- When serving, top the granola with low-fat yogurt or milk.
Ingredients. 200 g fresh tuna, 200 g potatoes, 1/2 tsp. sesame seeds, lettuce mix, sweet onion, cherry tomatoes, 6–7 pcs. quail eggs, 5-6 olives, 2 tbsp. l. vegetable oil, 2 tbsp. l. olive oil, 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar, 1 radish, 2 anchovies, and salt.
- Pour 1 tbsp into the pan. l. vegetable oil. Peel the potatoes cut them into small pieces, and fry them until cooked on all sides. Season with salt. If using baby potatoes, simply wash and cut them into halves.
- Heat the second tablespoon of vegetable oil in a clean skillet. Put the tuna in a piece, and fry on each side for 1.5 minutes. Take it aside.
- Hard boil quail eggs.
- Prepare the dressing: Whisk together the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt, and anchovies. Add sesame.
- Assemble the salad: cut the cherry tomatoes and quail eggs into halves, onion, and radish into thin strips. Cut the tuna into slices 0.5 cm thick. Put everything in a dish, and add a green salad and olives. Serve with dressing. Or mix everything together in one bowl, and fill with dressing.