Collagen is beneficial for the skin. Our body naturally produces collagen. Along with maintaining health, collagen is crucial for maintaining elasticity and hydration of our skin.
You might have noticed that with age, our skin starts to lose its hydration and also elasticity. It is because, with growing age, our body reduces the production of collagen. Fine lines, wrinkles, dry skin, and uneven tone are nothing but a result of that.
Several studies have shown that by adding collagen supplements into your diet, you can actually get healthier skin with fewer wrinkles, fine lines, and more hydration and elasticity. You just need to add collagen powders into your skin potions.
Recipes For Creating The Most Ideal Collagen Beauty Drink
Here are some delicious, finger-licking collagen drink recipes that will give your healthier skin within a few weeks. You just need to ensure that you are picking the best collagen peptides that have no smell, taste, or color. This way, you will be able to enjoy those drinks without any extra artificial flavor ruining your taste buds.
Skin Glow Juice
It is always best to include your collagen peptides in your drinks. With an easy breakfast juice, you not only get the health benefits of all those healthy ingredients but adding scoops of collagen will improve your skin.
Along with collagen, if you add Vitamin C-rich fruits, it will definitely give you glowing skin through this super healthy skin glowing juice.
• 1 cucumber.
• 1 carrot.
• 1 apple.
• 1 orange.
• 1 handful of spinach.
• Half lemon juice.
• 2 scoops of collagen peptides.
• 2 to 3 inches ginger.
• First, you need to wash and prepare all the ingredients.
• Except the collagen powder, add all the ingredients into the juicer.
• Blend them well and pour the juice into individual glasses.
• Now add the collagen peptides and stir that well until it fully dissolves.
Creamy Peanut Butter Cup Collagen Smoothie
Are you a fan of all those cup-shaped candies?
If yes, then this peanut butter shake will definitely soothe your taste buds, along with providing you the goodness of collagen for healthier skin. In hot weather, it will satisfy your cravings. You can either take this in as your breakfast or drink it after the workout session. You also can have it when your stomach is growling during the mid-afternoon, and you are craving some snacks.
• 1 tablespoon peanut butter.
• Half medium banana.
• 1 cup unsweetened almond milk.
• 1 scoop of quickly dissolved collagen peptide powder.
• Add all these ingredients into the juicer.
• Mix them well and serve.
Caffeinated Chocolate Chip Cookie Collagen Shake
This shake will not only boost your energy with caffeine and soothe your cravings when you are thinking about having a cup of coffee but also help you to stay full a little longer. This one is indeed a protein-packed drink.
And by adding quick dissolved, tasteless, colorless, and odorless collagen peptides, you are making it healthy and effective for your skin.
• 1 cup ice.
• 1 tablespoon organic cocoa powder.
• 2 to 4 oz strong brewed coffee or espresso.
• 1 cup milk of your choice; it can be non-dairy or dairy.
• 1 to 2 scoops of collagen powder.
• 2 choco chip cookies.
• 2 tablespoons of pure maple syrup.
• You also can add whipped cream along with crumbled chocolate chip cookies for toppings.
• First, add espresso or coffee, collagen, cocoa, milk, ice, and natural sweetener to a blender.
• Mix all these ingredients well.
• Now, once they are blended well, pour the drink into glasses, and add any toppings of your choice.
Pineapple And Greens Collagen Smoothie
If you are a pineapple lover, this drink will always win your mind. You can either use unflavoured collagen peptides or, in case you are a supper pineapple lover, you can opt for pineapple-flavored collagen peptides as well. Here, you also include a pinch of green with fresh spinach, which means you are getting the goodness of iron as well.
• 1 handful of fresh spinach.
• Half a cup of frozen pineapple chunks.
• 1 cup unsweetened almond milk.
• 1 scoop of collagen peptide powder.
• One-fourth teaspoon of vanilla extract.
• Add all of these ingredients into a blender.
• Blend them well into a smooth texture.
• Mix well, and serve.
Mocha Latte Collagen Shake
This simple mocha drink can be enjoyed in different ways. During those winter mornings, you can have them as hot as you like your latte. Or you simply can beat the heat during the afternoon by having it as a cold beverage.
• 8 oz coffee.
• 1 scoop of collagen peptides.
• Half a cup of unsweetened coconut milk.
• In case you prefer an iced latte, you can add ice.
• For taste, you also can add plant-based vanilla stevia.
• If you want a hot latte, stir all the ingredients into a coffee mug.
• You also can blend all of them together for a frothy feel.
• For iced latte, pour the blend of ingredients over ice
• You also can add ice cubes when you are blending the ingredients.
As per the users, collagen hydrolysate beauty drinks are actually helping them to get more improved hair, skin, and nails, along with helping in treating a lot of health issues, joint pains, and even osteoarthritis. However, a lot of studies and clinical research is still needed to ensure the effectiveness of collagen. Here we will always recommend you to go with the best brands and consult with your doctor before including any supplement into your diet.