In this article, we will discuss How to add multiple sounds to TikTok. Let’s discuss.
TikTok has become so popular lately that it takes a lot of imagination to stay ahead. Making videos with multiple songs is a great way to set yourself separated from the other content creators out there.
Adjust Your Sounds
To trim your video, tap on the scissor icon in the Sounds menu at the bottom. Slide the adjuster to where you would like to start the second song.
Then tap Volume to adjust the volume of the original video and new music.
Now, you are ready to upload your TikTok video with more than one initial sound.
It may take a few minutes to play with the two videos for them to be exactly correct. Here’s what we learned from testing the options for uploading a TikTok video with more than one sound:
- If you want to record with a change (one song plays first, then the other plays second), record your second sound first. Using the adjuster in the trim feature we mentioned earlier makes it easier to fix your sound for reloaded video.
- Remove the original sound from the first video you upload. This will ensure that your final load will not have any interference.
- Save the songs to your Favorites folder on TikTok so you can easily re-upload them later.
- Your new video will have TikTok with your username someplace on the screen. Use a sticker to protect that if you like.
Preparing The Songs
The first thing you will have to do is find the songs you want to add to your TikTok video. Then you will have to record them. Most mobile devices should have a screen recording feature that can get the job done.
Newer iOS gadgets have a screen recorder under the Control Center, and most Android phones come with screen recording apps as well. If your phone doesn’t come with this feature, you can install a screen recording app for your phone.
You can also use a PC to record those videos for you. Keep in mind that TikTok videos are restricted to 15 or 60 seconds, so calculate the lengths of the songs appropriately.
Once you have a screen recorder ready, open a video of a song either on YouTube or on another video streaming site. Save those snapshots to your phone or transfer them to a PC for editing.
Put The Songs Together
TikTok itself has very limited video editing tools. If you want to add two or multiple songs to a video, you will have to edit them together using a third-party application. There are many of them available, be it for a phone or even a PC.
What is needed is that the application you are using is capable of joining the videos so that you can make a continuous clip with more than one song.
Using a mobile application has the advantage of eliminating the need to transfer video from computer to phone. The advantage of a PC is that you have better editing tools available.
Choose what you want. What matters most is that the application you are using can cut and paste the clips together.
If you are on Android, you can try VidTrim or Easy VideoCutter, which are highly rated on the Google Play Store. If you are on iOS, you might try InShot.
Both Windows 10 and Mac already come with the Video Editor application and the Apple iMovie respectively. However, if you have a preferred video editor, feel free to use it.
Combining Everything On TikTok
Once you’ve finished making a continuous pin with better than one song, you can use it as the background for a new TikTok video. To do this, follow these steps:
- If you use an editor for PC, make sure that the clip in which you have combined the songs is saved on your mobile device.
- Open TikTok and tap the + icon at the base of the screen.
- Click on Upload to the right of the Burn button.
- Choose the clip you have combined your songs into and tap Next.
- Click Next. Here you can check if the clip you have edited has been loaded correctly. Once you’re sure, tap Next again.
- You’re only going to use the audio from this clip, so it might be a good idea to keep this clip private. To do this, tap Who can watch this video, and then tap Private.
- Click on the post.
- Go back to your profile by tapping the Me icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- If you made the video private, tap the lock icon to view your private videos, otherwise, it will be in the album. Tap the uploaded video.
- When the video is playing, you will see a spinning icon at the bottom right of the screen. Play it.
- Tap Add to Favorites, then tap OK. The audio clip is now saved for you to use in a new TikTok video.
- Make a TikTok video. Use the + button on the screen below to display the recording screen. Touch Record, and then touch the checkmark when done.
- Tap the Sounds icon in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Tap on the Favorites tab.
- Touch the video clip that has the multiple songs you want to use.
- If you want to continue editing the clip, just tap on the screen above the menu. You can adjust the volume, trim both sound and video, add a voice effect, or add filters.
- Once you’re done, tap Next. Then select the publishing options. Tap Post to upload the video. Your multi-song TikTok clip is now available for all to visit.
A Great Way To Express Creativity
Making TikTok videos is a great way to express your imagination to the world. Making videos with more than one song will make them interesting for the viewer, and it will give you more innovative options. Even the smallest of differences can be enough to set you apart from others.